21.2.08

Ali, Kate and the West

It's Ali's 18th birthday today (20th of feb). Still werid thinking of my bro all grown-up and it's bad enough that he has control of my car while I'm here in Canada never mind the fact he is legally allowed to purchase alcohol!!!!

Yesterday was quite possibly the most expensive day of my life! Jenna and I booked the West Coast extravaganza; flying to Vancouver on the 1st of May and then flying back to Montreal from Vegas on the 29th. We have our adventurous hike through the Canyons and have booked to stay in the Hooters hotel (yes we are tasteless 30 something men who enjoy big breasted ladies).

HOWEVER EVEN MORE EXCITINGLY; KATE NASH IS ON TOUR IN THE STATES AND I CAN GO AND SEE HER IN PORTLAND AND/OR SAN FRANCISCO. MY ONLY :-( IS THAT LEXIE ISN'T COMING WITH ME.


Exam time = poooooooh

xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boooo i miss you and our nash frolics!! alan is also very depressed that he is missing out on the above frolics.. sad times. love you xxxx (we look so hot in that photo..the drowned cat look is where its at) xxx

Visitor no. hit counter