13.12.08

Ballet

Bliss and I (along with whoever we manage to coerce into coming with us that particular week) have been regulars at a running club (SweatyBetty) for a while now. However life just got a whole lot better, not only are we going to be members of a free running club BUT from January we are also going to be taking ballet lessons for free too. I'm seriously loving Bath for its quirkiness and brilliant exercise store marketing campaigns.

I used to take ballet lessons as a child but my mum stopped taking me after a while because she said I had about as much coordination as an elephant. Consequently I could justify the purchase of the following American Apparel leotard: yes I am special and will probably still look like an elephant but hey if I stand still long enough I might just be able to pretend I am a ballerina!!!

No comments:

Visitor no. hit counter