23.12.08

Refresh Montreal style

I just got the most amazing Christmas messages from the old Montreal gang, I hope they don't mind me sharing them with you:

Hi beloved Montreal gang, I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and all the best for the upcoming year. I hope all your wishes will come true. One of mine is having Poutine (even fake one) with all of you next year. I miss you and our crazy evenings. Long live Café Campus, Beer, Poutine and most of all, our friendship. Cya, Amin

Aww Amin what a lovely message! I miss you guys too, sometimes on a Tuesday night I think we really should be at cafe campus
- nowhere else compares! I think about Montreal pretty much every day and miss it a lot. fingers crossed we can find a time and place for us all to meet up in 2009 and reminisce about La Banquise and ski Saturdays and parties and pitchers of beer...good times! Hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year. Keep in touch. Jenna x

Makes me love them just a little bit more hehe and I didn't think that was possible! Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"C'EST UNBELIEVABLE "

Visitor no. hit counter