24.5.09

Weekly loves

Packages : especially when they are sent by lovely ladies like Carrie and are wrapped in 1970's newspaper and pink ribbon.

French and France : I finished my French degree on Friday and if I so desire I never ever ever have to speak French, sit an exam, or do a presentation EVER again. Despite this I'm feeling a lot of love to our European neighbours duly expressed in a weekend trip to the French market in Bath to buy a string of garlic and sweeties.


Sunshine: because sunshine means flowers and flowers mean chilling out in the park basking with no worries in the world.

Jason Mraz : this song just makes me want to dance like an idiot and smile constantly. Suppose I'm pretty dam happy at the moment, NO MORE SCHOOL EVER!

Happy weekend everyone :-D

No comments:

Visitor no. hit counter