10.3.08

SPRING BREAK

Okay so I need a holiday to recover from my holiday. I swear my skin is green and my liver is complaining to a serious degree but my god was it worth it ;-). The destination was Panama City Beach, Florida, with 2 buses of HEC students. The mission was drunken debauchery and extreme party times.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MISSION WAS SUCESSFULLY ACHIEVED!!!

To be fair there isn’t much I can tell you that cannot be explained by a few superb photos however the main ingredients of a successful Spring Break are; beach, sea, alcohol, stupid Americans, Taco Bell, mini golf, werid HEC chants and songs in French, the ability to go without sleep and proper nutrition ohh and the ability forego your dignity. Tabernac!!!

Jenna got so drunk one night she kissed a wooden pole thinking it was a man. On the same night she also ended up with a black eye, swollen eyebrow, cut shoulder, smashed knee and hole in her jeans (I don’t think the pole agreed to her trying to kiss it). Then Matt got kicked out of every club we went to for being under 21 and now has permanent marker X’s tattooed onto his hands forever more. However if I told you any more I fear I may have to kill you because as the saying goes;

WHAT HAPPENS ON SPRING BREAK STAYS ON SPRING BREAK!

It’s now back to the slavery that is school and the tons of work they like to pile on poor unsuspecting exchange students. C’est la vie mais la vie est bloody belle. A bientôt. xx

No comments:

Visitor no. hit counter