6.4.08

Clam clam clam

If you put me on the spot and asked me to name the thing I like most in the world it would be quite easy; FOOD! Since Boston Jenna and I have talked non-stop about clam chowder (massive exaggeration about the non-stopness cos that would make us rather weird but you get the picture). Anyway this weekend we finally got around to making (or trying to make) our own clam chowder. I got really freaked out by the clams, they look like baby brains and clam juice is possibly the most disgusting thing in the world (it's bright green/blue and smelly). The result....no food poisoning (yes I know what you were thinking), it was massively filling and delicious despite the strange ingredients!!!


One thing ticked off the "must do before we leave Montreal" list, lots to go!

No comments:

Visitor no. hit counter