2.3.09

Old lady

It was my birthday on Saturday.... now I'm feeling too old.... We celebrated by eating tradition Danish Christmas dinner with pancakes for pudding and champagne for refreshment. Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I necessarily have to become less random ;-) The pancakes were a late ode to Lent as I did cook them with my Guides last Tuesday on actual Lent but their general hygiene levels in the kitchen are less than desirable so I didn't actually eat any. 40 days of chocolate deprivation seemed like a good idea at the time but having now totally given up meat, chocolate was the last nail in the food coffin.... oh well I suppose it's all self inflicted discomfort.

P.s. Slumdog Millionaire was totally amazing. You really should go and see it if you get the chance.

No comments:

Visitor no. hit counter