11.1.08

Ps....

Don't really have very much to infom you on, however I'm bored and can't be bothered on the mountain of work I have already been set. Havn't decided on which classes I am taking this semester yet, I comitted the mistake of signing up to loads with the idea of dropping those full of freaks or taught by weridos however all of them were kinda interesting so will reserve my judgement for another week or so.

Last night me and the girls (ie Scarl and Jenpen) went to see Ps I love you and whoooaaahhh not a dry eye in the house (well on my part at least). I think that there was about 7 minutes of film where I wasn't crying my eyes out but still loved it ohhhhh and I have a new appreciation for hunks of the Irish variety:


Then tonight is another Quebecois night where the alcoholic exchange commitee have been charged with cooking for us again. Needless to say I will be eating before arrival out of fear for my life, and for sure will be nursing a monster hangover por la manana.

20 DAYS UNTIL THE SPICE GIRLS WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

No comments:

Visitor no. hit counter